Information reaching MyFrichy.com from the office of the Controller and Accountant General Department (CAGD) has it that Newly Posted Teachers who were part of the third batch of the biometric registration will be paid during October salary payment.
October Validation is in as it is confirmed to MyFrichy.com that the aforementioned newly posted teachers are part of the validation.
MyFrichy.com advises that all newly posted teachers must kindly inform their validators.
- October Salary: CAGD Validation Captures 3rd batch of Newly Posted Teachers – [CHECK DATE OF PAYMENT ]October 21, 2022
- Professor Opoku-Amankwa Bids Farewell to GES Staff As He Returns To KNUST– [See Statement]October 20, 2022
- JUST IN: NAGRAT rejects new GES Boss– Here is whyOctober 20, 2022
- ‘Su!c!de Is Never An Answer To Hardship, Sun Will Rise Again’ – Mahama Reacts On Kasoa ElectrocutionOctober 20, 2022
- Here is all you need to know about the new GES Director General, Dr. Eric Nkansa– [Check His Profile]October 20, 2022
All newly posted teachers who were part of third batch of the biometric registration should note that payment of salary will begin by Friday, October 28 depending on one’s bank.
The post October Salary: CAGD Validation Captures 3rd batch of Newly Posted Teachers – [CHECK DATE OF PAYMENT ] appeared first on Myfrichy.com.